Sunday, 13th May from 10:00am until 4:00pm
Bring the whole family for a great day out!
From our landmark Lighthouse, Observatory and Windmill buildings, to our intriguing Heritage Trail, there is a vast amount of history to explore. Lots of attractions including: Punch & Judy shows, Viking Display, Guided Walks, Farm Animals, and more.
Refreshments available at Shanterz Café at Tam O’Shanter Urban Farm.
Admission free. Donations welcome.
- Punch and Judy shows at 10:30, 12:15 and 13:30 (each about 45 minutes long), at Tam O’Shanter Urban Farm.
- Windmill and Lighthouse open to visitors from 11:00 until 13:00. Children must be at least 1.06m tall to access the upper floors. Free admission.
- Guided walks. Meet at the Friends of Bidston Hill information desk near the car park at Tam O’Shanter Urban Farm.
- 10:00 Wild plant area
- 14:00 Rhododendrons in bloom
- 15:00 Wild plant area
- Self-guided walks of the Bidston Hill Heritage Trail throughout the day
Parking is available at the car park near Tam O’Shanter Urban Farm.
Limited additional parking will be available in the grounds of the Lighthouse and Observatory on Wilding Way. This is convenient for visiting the Lighthouse and Windmill.